Develop players through balanced competition
Remain humble in victory, gracious in defeat
Thrive as an inclusive soccer community
Why Choose Trebol
LegacyServing this community for 20 yearsAnnual Colorado Shootout TournamentProfessionally licensed coaches
Age appropriate curriculum
Ongoing advancement opportunities
Seasonal player evaluations
Extensive scholarship program
Before and after school enrichment programs
Member of Positive Coaching Alliance
The Club Thrives to:
1. Assist in the development of all players and help provide life skills essential to personal development.
2. Create a lifelong passion for the sport of soccer and a capability to help raise the level of soccer in the community.
3. Afford players of all ability levels the opportunity to maximize their potential.
4. Afford players the opportunity to develop levels of outstanding soccer potential, equipping them to play at multiple levels. This is accomplished by the following:
• Developing technical and tactical aspects;
• Providing opportunities and experiences necessary for player development;
• Providing education with respect to the benefits of healthy lifestyle, fitness, and nutrition;
• Supporting personal, social, and academic development; and
• Developing self-discipline and self-respect.
5. Play an active role in the player’s holistic development by:
• Encouraging communication between parents, coaches, and Club staff; and
• Creating partnerships with parents, schools, and colleges.
6. Recognize that not all players’ life priorities will be soccer and that the Club environment should act as a platform and tool that can assist in the development of the individual to succeed in whatever walk of life they choose.
The Club Makes the Following Commitments to Achieve Its Goals:
1. Employ a dedicated team of professionals whose shared goal is excellence both on and off the field;
2. Ensure that players will be trained in the latest skills and techniques;
3. Provide a coordinated and centralized coaching and administration structure to create continuity in the development of Trebol players;
4. Create comprehensive monitoring programs covering coaching and educational issues;
5. Refine and update any practices that the monitoring has shown need improvement; and
6. Establish player and parent forums to encourage parents to play a supportive role to players within the Club.