Website Manager

Trebol Soccer Club

Trebol Soccer Club

Frequently Asked Questions

When are tryouts and registration?

For most players, they begin the Tuesday after Memorial Day (late May). For high school aged boys 2002 - 1998, tryouts are held in October. Check for detailed information on our Tryouts page and our Player Assessments page. Registration for the new soccer year (fall and spring seasons) opens at the beginning of May.

How do I order a uniform for a player?

Please click here for the latest uniforms, merchandise, and ordering instructions.


How do I locate a soccer field in Colorado or Wyoming?

Please visit our Field Directory page.


How do I find information about tournaments for our team?

See the Colorado Soccer Association (CSA) Tournaments link. Please click on Colorado Shootout Tournament for information about Trebol's competitive tournament in October.


Does Trebol hold clinics and camps for players?

Yes, please see visit our Camps and Activities pages.

Are Trebol coaches required to be licensed?

Yes. Trebol reimburses coaches for the successful completion of CSA sponsored licensing training. Visit the Colorado Soccer Association Coaching Education link. Coaches are highly encouraged to have a minimum of an "E" License, preferably a "D" License. Coaches and assistant coaches are REQUIRED to submit to a background check, which is completed by CSA.

How do I contact Trebol Soccer Club?

For information call 720.876.2237 or email You can also visit us during office hours Monday through Friday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm. The office is located at 1021 E. South Boulder Road, Suite M, Louisville.


Trebol Soccer Club
1021 E. South Boulder Road, Suite M
Louisville, Colorado 80027

Phone: 720-876-2237

Copyright © 2018 Trebol Soccer Club  |  Privacy Statement |  Terms Of Use |  TSHQ License Agreement Log In