TREBOL SOCCER CLUB
P.O. Box 895
Lafayette, CO 80026-9328
800 Jefferson Avenue Louisville, CO 80027
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
The 2013 Trebol Soccer Club - Colorado Shootout is open to all boys and girls teams who will play Competitive Soccer in the Fall of 2013
- Boys - Fall 2013 (U11 through U14)
- Girls - Fall 2013 (U11 through U18)
- All Competitive Levels
The Colorado Shootout is the Premier Colorado Youth Soccer Event held at Colorado's Premier Soccer locations. Hosted by Trebol Soccer Club, this tournament allows youth players to compete at the highest levels. The Colorado Shootout is a Fall event in the soccer season not to be missed. Come joins us for the time of your life!
The Colorado Shootout will be held Friday, Saturday and Sunday October 4 - October 6, 2013
- Play occurs on the Colorado Youth Soccer bye weekend at the first of October 2013
- Play will begin at 6:00p.m. on Friday, October 4, 2013
- Play continues Saturday with the continuation of Pool Play
- Final play, with Championship rounds, will be held on Sunday
- First 100 U11-U14 teams to register will "Play Under the Lights"
- Requests for later game times on Friday night will be considered from out of state U11-U14 (or teams coming from well outside the Denver Metro area) teams.
The 2013 Trebol Soccer Club - Colorado Shootout will be located at Dick's Sporting Goods Park and the Aurora Sports Park Complex. To accommodate the tournament’s popularity, “the Shootout” has expanded to include the pristine fields of Aurora Sports Park in addition to the World-Class Soccer Facilities at Dick's Sporting Goods Park complex. The additional facilities provide for a competitive U11-U14 tournament experience AND a competitive High School tournament experience.
ENTRY FEES -
- Entry Fee: $775 per Team of U11-14
- Entry Fee: $700 per Team of U15-U18 GIrls
- Entry of U11-U14 teams include 15 vouchers to attend a Colorado Rapids Home Game
- Entry Deadline August 31, 2013
- Registrations will not be considered until full payment is received
- Registrations must be approved by the Tournament Committee
- Early registration makes your team eligible for a drawing of a special GIFT. Possible examples include:
- Your Own Suite at a Colorado Rapids' Home Game -
- Your Tournament Team Will Watch a Closed Colorado Rapids Practice with Autographs -
- Have a Colorado Rapids Player Attend and Help Coach One of Your Team Practices -
- At Check-In, two (2) copies of a Fall 2013 State registered Team Roster MUST be provided
- Teams are allowed up to four (4) guest players
- Maximum roster size is eighteen (18) players (including guest players) for U11-U15
- Maximum roster size is twenty-two (22) players (including guest players) for U16 - U18
- All players must have a valid Fall 2013 State approved Player Pass
- No players may be added after check-in
- Players may play with only one (1) team during the Tournament
- All teams will be guaranteed a minimum of three (3) games
- MANDATORY: All teams must attend Team Check-In. Please review the Check-In page for information
- Awards a given for 1st and 2nd place in each division
- ALL communication will be through this website and e-mail
- It is the Team's responsibility to monitor this site and e-mail. Each team should designate a point of contact and be certain they are able to access this site
- Coaches will receive a gift and each player will receive a Tournament pin
- Officials are certified by the United States Soccer Federation