TREBOL SOCCER CLUB
P.O. Box 895
Lafayette, CO 80026-9328
800 Jefferson Avenue Louisville, CO 80027
A Boys and Girls U-11 through U14, Girls U-15 through U18 competitive soccer tournament, featuring Gold, Silver and Bronze divisions if needed.
- Registrations must be completed and received no later than August 31, 2013 with an entry fee of $775 for U11 – U14 teams, and $700 for U15-U18 teams. Registration will be accepted on a space available basis only.
- Two copies of the team's certified state roster must be provided at time of check-in.
- Awards for 1st-2nd place in each division.
- Check-in information will be provided with team acceptance letter.
- USYSA rules apply, 3 game minimum, officials are USSF certified.
- Coaches are held responsible for the conduct of their teams, parents, and fans at all times during the tournament. All traveling teams are REQUIRED to stay in one of the
All traveling teams are REQUIRED to stay in one of the designated Trebol Colorado Shootout Host Hotels (see the Hotels Page for a list) or they will not be allowed to play!
- If you are staying in a hotel you are REQUIRED to stay in one of the designated Trebol Colorado Shootout Host Hotels (see the Hotels Page for a list) or they will not be allowed to play!
ll traveling teams are REQUIRED to stay in one of the designated Trebol Colorado Shootout Host Hotels (see the Hotels Page for a list) or they will not be allowed to play!
designated Trebol Colorado Shootout Host Hotels (see the
Hotels Page for information) or they will not be allowed to play!
If tournament is canceled due to weather before your first game, 60% of the tournament fees will be refunded (not including Rapids tickets).
Teams must be duly registered with their respective state association and state certified rosters must be provided at time of check-in. Maximum roster size is 18 players for U11 through U15, and 22 players for U16 through U18. For those teams utilizing the 22 player roster, only 18 players may be suited up in game day uniforms to play in any given game. Teams may include up to 4 guest players. Guest players must be registered by tournament officials at time of check-in. No players may be added after the first game has been played - NO EXCEPTIONS.
All players, including guests, must have valid, approved state youth player passes with player's picture and registrar’s signature. Players may only participate on one team during the tournament. Players on Colorado premier level teams may not guest play for teams playing in Silver or Bronze Brackets. Out of state premier level players will be reviewed on an individual basis for guest play.
Determining Winners: Teams will be awarded points on the following basis:
- 11 points to the beneficiary of a forfeiture
- 7 points for win
- 3 points for tie
- 0 points for loss
- 1 point for each goal scored to a maximum of 3 goals
- 1 point for a shut-out
- A 0-0 tie will be scored as 4 points for each team (3 for a tie, 1 for a shut-out)
In the event of a tie in points at the end of bracket play; the winner for advancement will be determined as follows – (Except in a three way tie – see note below*)
- The winner in head-to-head competition
- Fewest goals against.
- Most goals for (maximum 4 goals per game).
- Fewest Red Cards
- Most total wins.
- Most shutouts.
If a tie still exists after steps 1-6, FIFA kicks from the mark.
- In the event of a three-way tie at the end of bracket play, the winner for advancement will be determined as above without consideration of head-to-head competition to eliminate one team. Then advancement for the remaining two teams is determined as above with consideration for head-to-head competition.
- A game is complete upon completion of one half of play regardless of the circumstances of termination during the second half with final results based on the score at termination.
- A preliminary game can end in a tie.
Semi-Finals and Finals
- Semi-Finals and Final games, if tied after regulation, will play two 5 minute overtime halves or until the first goal scored.
- The first team to score a goal in overtime shall be the winner.
- If after overtime halves a tie still exists, FIFA Kicks from the mark will immediately follow to determine a winner.
In the event of a three-way tie at the end of bracket play, the winner for advancement will be determined as above without consideration of head-to-head competition to eliminate one team.Then advancement for the remaining two teams is determined as above with consideration for head-to-head competition.
- Mandatory Registration: Teams must check in at a Mandatory Registration during the week prior to the Tournament weekend. Please refer to Check In for available dates and times.
- All teams will play their first game on Friday or Saturday.
- Failure to check in may result in disqualification including forfeiture of fees.
- Games not played will be classified as "forfeits."
- At the Mandatory Registration, teams must provide the required credentials.
- All teams must submit:
- two State League Rosters (with players' jersey numbers),
- guest player forms with numbers
- have available laminated U.S.Y.S.A. Player (including current pictures)
- Coach I.D. cards (including current pictures),
- Medical Release Forms
- All out of state players & teams must have signed Travel Papers and loan forms.
- A team may add up to four (4) guest players.
- All teams are limited to a maximum of 18 players for U11 through U15, and 22 players for U16 through U18. For those teams utilizing the 22 player roster, only 18 players may be suited up in game day uniforms to play in any given game.
- Proper Player Loan forms (out-of-state players) will be required at Registration along with the other required credentials.
- Guest players that play for Colorado premier level teams may only play in the Gold bracket in their age bracket in the tournament. This does not apply if they are playing “up” an age bracket.
- If a player is added to a roster after team registration or check-in, the team will automatically be subject to forfeiture of that game.
Out of state premier level players will be reviewed on an individual basis for guest play.
RULES OF PLAY
FIFA Laws: FIFA Laws of the Game shall apply as modified by U.S.Y.S.A. and C.Y.S. and as described herein.
Duration: Duration of Games and Overtimes (no overtime in bracket play), by halves, and ball sizes are as follows:
Overtime (Semi's and Finals Only)
U17 and U18 2 x 40 Minutes Halves 2 x 5 Minutes 5 5 Minutes U15 and U16 2 x 35 Minutes Halves 2 x 5 Minutes 5 5 Minutes U13 and U14 2 x 30 Minutes Halves 2 x 5 Minutes 5 5 Minutes U11 and U12 2 x 25 Minutes Halves 2 x 5 Minutes 4 5 Minutes
- Game times may be decreased to accommodate available playing fields, late starts, and weather conditions.
- In the event of lightning delays, games may be considered final if they have reached half time.
- The tournament site Director’s decision on all timing matters is final.
- During pool play, regardless of game start time, referees have been instructed to limit playing time, so the games finish on time.
- The home team will be the team that appears first on the game schedule.
- The Home Team will supply the game ball.
- The game ball shall be subject to referee approval.
- The Home Team will be required to wear dark colored jersey; visiting team is to wear white/light colored jersey.
NO PROTESTS WILL BE ALLOWED!
The Tournament Director or a designee shall settle all disputes and the decision shall be final.
Any situations that arise not specified herein will be resolved or determined by the Site Director, with knowledge of the Tournament Director(s). The Site Director has the authority to enforce coach, player, parent or fan eviction or removal from the tournament site at his/her discretion.
Cautions, Warnings Send Off and Dismissal
- A player receiving two Cautions (yellowcards) in a single game is considered to have been sent off (shown the red card).
- A player who accumulates three (3) yellow cards over the course of tournament play will not be allowed to participate in the next scheduled tournament game.
- A player who has been sent off shall not be replaced.
- A player who has been sent off shall not return for that game and shall not be allowed to participate in the next scheduled game.
- A coach receiving two warnings in a single game is considered to have been dismissed (shown the red card).
- A coach who has been dismissed shall not be replaced.
- A coach who has been dismissed shall not return for that game and shall not be allowed to participate in the next scheduled game.
- Any player or coach receiving a red card or dismissal who plays in or coaches the next scheduled tournament game, will cause their team to automatically forfeit that game and the game in progress will cease immediately.
- A player or coach who is sent off or dismissed for violent conduct or serious foul play may not be allowed to participate in the next two (2) scheduled games.
- Any player or coach involved in fighting or who assaults a referee will be
expelled from the tournament without refund of fees.
- Cards, Send Offs and Dismissals will follow through to USYSA/CYS sanctioned games.
- Any player, coach or spectator who is involved in a fight for any reason will be ejected from the tournament.
- Any player, coach, or spectator, who enters the field during a fight, will be ejected from the tournament regardless of the reason for entering the field.
- In the event more people are involved than can be clearly identified, the game will be terminated and the entire team or teams will be ejected from the tournament.
- Any player who removes his or her jersey or does anything else so as not to be identified before, during, or after an altercation will be identified by whatever means possible, will be ejected from the tournament, and will cause their team to forfeit the game.
- ANY PLAYER, COACH, OR SPECTATOR WHO ASSAULTS A REFEREE WILL BE EJECTED FROM THE TOURNAMENT AND THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES SHALL BE NOTIFIED.
- The Referee Tents will be OFF LIMITS to all coaches, players, and spectators unless accompanied by the Site Director or authorized designee.
- Anyone entering the Referee tent unaccompanied may be banned from his or her next scheduled game.
- If, in the opinion of game officials, a game must be terminated for misconduct of players, bench, coaches or spectators, the offending team or teams may be suspended from further play and will forfeit that game and may forfeit all remaining games.
- All previous points earned remain as played. However, the tournament director has the right to have points earned forfeited if he/she so chooses.
- Additionally, the home league and State Association will be notified as appropriate.
- Teams will be expected to play their game at the scheduled time and location, regardless of weather, unless otherwise notified by the Tournament Site Director.
- In the event of inclement weather, the Tournament Committee reserves the right to modify all tournament rules to safely and fairly end the tournament successfully.
- Coaches must be available to be contacted by the Tournament Staff.
- Teams must not leave the site until their coach has spoken directly with the Tournament Site Director, if games are called or postponed due to inclement weather.
- Keep in contact with the Tournament Site Director at your site.
- It is your responsibility to make sure you supply a cell phone and a local phone number and hotel number at check-in in case we need to contact you for any reason.
In order to provide for the safety of players and spectators please follow these rules:
1) If the lightning warning horn is sounded, play must be stopped and the fields cleared immediately.
2) You must seek shelter in a hard-topped car with the windows rolled up.
3) Any picnic shelters, pop-up tents or other partially open structures are NOT safe.
4) Do not return to the fields until 30 minutes after the last thunder is heard or the horn is sounded to return to the fields.
- Delays of the game due to injury will result in appropriate time being added to the full game time, based on the judgment of the referees.
- However, all preliminaries will be terminated not less than five (5) minutes prior to the start of the next scheduled game.
- Prior to the start of each scheduled game, each team must check in with the referee or field marshal with player cards and an official tournament roster (with players' jersey numbers) so that the team may be checked into play and the game started as scheduled.
- Teams failing to report within 5 minutes of a scheduled kick-off will be considered to have forfeited the game.
With the referee’s permission, a team may substitute or re-substitute any number of players at the following stoppages:
- prior to a throw in, only by the team throwing in
- prior to a goal kick, by either team
- after a goal, by either team
- after an injury when the referee has stopped play, by either team
- between periods, by either team
- with the referee’s permission, a team may substitute for a cautioned player at the time of the caution.
- Casts/Orthopedic devices are permitted in competition provided that it is padded to the referee's satisfaction.
- It will be the referee's opinion only as to the safety of the players.
- The referee will ask the coach to remove the player, if in their opinion; the player is acting irresponsibly with the cast/orthopedic device.
- All coaches have the total responsibility for the conduct of their players, substitutes, friends and spectators at all times.
- Coaching from the sidelines (giving direction to one's own team on points of strategy and position) is permitted, provided: No mechanical/electronic devices may be used, other than a time keeping device.
- Each coach, substitute, or player is to remain with the "coaching area" (10 yards either side of the halfway line or midfield line).
- No coach, substitute, or player is to make derogatory remarks or gestures to the referees, other players, or spectators.
- No coach, substitute or player is to use profanity.
- No coach, substitute, or player is to incite in any manner, disruptive behavior of any kind.
Download Printable Program & Tournament Rules